- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- For 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, and can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and the risk of bladder cancer by 50%.
- If you have chronic headaches or migraines, suck down a 20 oz. bottle of water at the onset! It helps to lessen the pain.
- In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Cola in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Cola and it will be gone in 2 days.
- To clean a toilet pour a can of Cola into the toilet bowl and let it sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Cola removes stains from porcelain and china.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers, rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of kitchen aluminum foil dipped in Cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals, pour a can of Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt, apply a cloth soaked in Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To bake a moist ham, empty a can of Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Cola for sumptuous brown gravy!
- To remove grease from clothes, empty a can of Cola into a load of greasy cloths, add detergent and run through a regular cycle; the Cola will help loosen grease stains.
- It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
Did you Know?
- The active ingredient in a leading brand of Cola is phosphoric acid. It’s pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a steel nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones, and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
- To carry Cola syrup (the concentrate) commercial trucks must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
- The distributors of a well-known brand of Cola have been using it to clean the engines of their truck for about 20 years !!
So the question is…
Would you like a Cola or a glass of water?