1. Pursue those things that ‘catch your heart’, not your eye
2. Have high goals, attempting the impossible. Goals that create enthusiasm, excitement, joy, pleasure and happiness in your life
3. Always look for big, brave goals. They release energy , uplifts and challenges you
4. Big, exciting goals that get your juices flowing
Fact : people are not lazy. They simply have weak goals. Goals that do not inspire them
‘ Go where you’ve felt JOY before. It comes at the peak of an experience ‘
5. Set your own goals
6. check the size of your goals
7. write goals in affirmations ‘as if’ already achieved
8. have goal deadlines. ‘There is no such thing as an unrealistic goals only unrealistic time-frames’
9. write down the benefits of reaching your goal(s)
10. Identify the support group you will have to work with to help you in the accomplishment of your goals
11. put together a ‘game plan’ for achieving your goals ; follow a system to get results. If not, you won’t. ‘ Joy in the Journey ‘
12. visualize your goals EVERYDAY ; let your subconscious mind start working with you ; ‘IMAGE THE END-DESIRED AND FEEL ITS’ REALITY’
‘ fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no space for petty pursuits ‘
‘ when you feel something can occur in your life then you will take the action required to make that goal a reality ‘
13. To strengthen your focus raise your ambitions. Make your goal(s) so meaningful and compelling that nothing can compete with it for your time and attention
14. when setting goals, keep them to yourself. Because if you tell anyone, they will start looking at you in a different way.
15. Lock your goals in your mind and imagination. Use them to motivate and inspire yourself.. Don’t let people know what you’re after because then they find ways to lessen the impact or lessen the drive and you don’t want that.
16. Have goals in your mind. Be able to pull upon them whenever you need them. And whenever you pull upon them, want to know that it’s sterilized, it hasn’t been badgered, it hasn’t been out of content…it’s all YOUR goals!!
‘ you can’t sell your dreams ; you can’t even share them ; You can only live them with all your heart and be thankful for it ‘
To be a goal-achiever is to be a thriver, a mover and a doer. Reach mountains. Whatever it takes.
Quotes: ‘Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal ‘ – Earl Nightingale
‘ If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal’ – Zig Ziglar
‘ a good goal is like a strenuous exercise – it makes you stretch ‘ – Mary Kay Ash